I wake up pain-free. This a miracle!


Tao Centers, Tao Calligraphy, Tao Chang, and Tao Jin Dans are the only reason that today I can walk, run, sit, kneel, bend, lift, and do anything. 

A YEAR AGO, I had excruciating pain - level 25 on a scale of 1-10. My spinal cord was thick with inflammation and leaking. The sheath of the spinal cord was compromised. Pockets of spinal fluid had created cysts along the cord, the most painful were on the roots of the nerves at S1, S2 (sacrum). 

I learned to sleep in one position, perfectly still because any movement shot pain through my spine. In the mornings, I could not even roll off the bed because I could not move my neck. There was so much spinal fluid in my neck. I had ‘concussion headaches’ that lasted for days due to the amount of spinal fluid my body was releasing. 

I could not sit at all. Could not bend at all, not even to brush my teeth. Lifting anything, including the tea kettle, shot pain through my body, head to toe. I could stand for about an hour before the pain was so extreme, I could barely move. I could only move my right leg and hip, and dragged my left leg behind me. My hips and sacrum would not stay in place, and kept popping out exacerbating the pain. I had sciatica, and the ligaments in the left SI joint appeared to be torn. 

Today and most days, I wake up pain-free. No pain. This is a miracle.
 
The only medical intervention I had was an MRI done in Canada to get a diagnosis. The condition is called Tarlov Cysts. It is rare and incurable. Around 5%-9% of population have these cysts. Most doctors believe the cysts are asymptomatic (cause no pain or discomfort) and perform highly invasive tests injecting dye into the cysts or applying laser technology on the cord to see if the cysts are the cause of the pain. These tests alone create more complications, further degenerating the spinal cord, creating more leaks, and the dye taxes an immune system that is already fragile. 

Only a 5-6 surgeons in the world have protocols for these cysts. Only about 50% of their patients qualify for surgery. Only about 50% of those who undergo surgery experience any relief. The rest have the same or higher pain levels. Many are directed to spinal fusion surgeries, use of pulsing and vibrating spinal tools, few receive pain medication as MDs often read the existing literature about Tarlov cysts and deny meds. They believe patients are trying to secure pain meds for purposes other than physical pain relief. 

Neither pain meds nor surgery were an option for me. As a Certified Divine Direct Soul Communicator, I have access to the Akashic Records and checked my records. The issue was not medical, but karmic in nature. The message, frequency and vibration needed transformation.  

My only hope then was and still is Dr and Master Sha, an extraordinary being who has dedicated his life to helping relieve the suffering of humanity. 

In July 2003, Master Sha said “Yes” to the Divine, Tao and Source when asked if he would be a channel for their healing. He has served unconditionally traveling the world and received higher and higher healing abilities to help more and more people live happy and healthy lives. These are the abilities that helped me regain my life. No one else could have done what Master Sha did for me. No one. No doctor or complementary practitioner. 

On October 18, 2017, I traveled to Belgium to Master Sha's Adv Xiu Lian Retreats where I received spiritual Tao Jin Dans (Golden Light Balls) from the special Tao Chang (Source Field) created by Tao Calligraphy (Calligraphy written with the special calligraphy art -- Yi Bi Zi -- One Stroke Words and infused with Source frequency and vibration, and a message of love, forgiveness, compassion and light.) I received these sacred Tao Jin Dans (Golden Light Balls) and several sacred treasures that I invoked every day for several hours. I was so grateful. The pain levels dropped from 25 to just around 15. 

November 24, 2017, I flew to Toronto for Master Sha’s Tao 5-8 Retreat, where I received some additional spiritual Golden Light Balls (Tao Jin Dans) thru the Tao Calligraphy in the Tao Chang (Source Field). At the retreat, my pain levels shot up to 20+ as my body released countless blockages (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual). 

After the retreat, I continued to practice several hours per day and did most of my computer work lying down, as I had learn to do in September. My pain levels dropped to around a ten on a scale of 1-10. Still painful. Still could not sit, bend, and only could walk very, very slowly, dragging my left leg when walking. Could not even take escalators or moving sidewalks, because I would topple sideways or backwards. I could not go up or down stairs. I would have to pull myself up the stairs versus lifting my legs. To go down the stairs, I would have to hoist myself down, one stair at a time. I was still very unstable and in a lot of pain. 

At this point, I realized that this was could be permanent and I could end up bed-ridden at best or paralyzed as the slightest movement sent shooting pain through my spine. At that time, I learned how debilitating pain could be. How draining it is. How no one wants to talk about it, hear about it, because everyone is in pain. Very, very few people can offer love and support to someone in that kind of pain. I was lucky to have two people who helped me at that time. I will be forever grateful to them. 

In Toronto, on January 21, 2018, Master Sha changed my life, just as he did eighteen years ago in San Francisco. He gave me a sacred water service that transformed my entire being. Master Sha told me that within ten hours I would be able to walk. Just as he said, within ten hours, I could walk. My hips were functioning again. I slept for 22 hours straight. When I woke up, I had no pain and I could gently sit. The next day, I walked two miles (https://soulhealingforopeningtheheart.blogspot.com/2018/01/today-i-walked-two-miles.html). 

On Thursday, January 25, 2018, Master Sha transmitted a special Source Golden Light Ball for my spinal column. With practice, my pain levels dropped to around 5 and I was able to stand longer and longer. Still could not sit for more than a few minutes and only bend slightly. Carrying anything had strong consequences. 

March 20, 2018, Dr and Master Sha offered me a very special service during one of his public webcasts -- Soul Operation. Initially pain levels shot up immediately as Master Sha excavated deeply held blockages that would have taken millions and billions of lifetimes of service for humanity and all souls to clear. In a one-minute blessing the blockages were gone. Within days, I realized that I was no longer losing my balance. I could go up and down the stairs and sidewalk without losing my balance. I could walk a little faster and farther. 

Each month during my travels to Hawaii, Vancouver or San Francisco, I discovered one more thing I could do. Sit. Get up from a chair without bracing, pushing up or pulling myself up. I no longer had to lie down on the floor at the airports to reduce the inflammation prior to boarding a flight. 
The inflammation and pain in my body dropped dramatically. By June 2018, I no longer had pain in my spinal cord, although the sacrum was still quite painful. After Master Sha’s Retreats in July 2018 the pain was gone from my sacrum. 

Other blockages have surfaced, and slowly through practice, through the Tao Jin Dans, through the Tao Chang, tracing Tao Calligraphy, by teaching at the Centers, and serving others with special services, my pain levels are gone completely from my spine. There is still pain in my back from scoliosis, which puts pressure on my left hip, but that will heal, just as my spine has healed thru the amazing Tao Jin Dans (Golden Light Balls), Tao Calligraphy, Tao Changs and Tao Centers that nourish my body and whole being with pure love and light. 

There will never be enough words to thank Master Sha, so I make a promise to serve in all lifetimes. I invite you to join me. This experience has changed me profoundly and helped me to understand that everyone is in pain. I know this deeply in my heart. I will do my best to serve you with everything I’ve learned and received from Master Sha to help you live a happy, healthy and pain-free life. No guarantees as this work is spiritual in nature, but together, we’ll help you live a happy and healthy life. 

Thank you. 

With love and gratitude,
778-379-9920 (British Columbia)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today I Walked Two Miles!

Soul Communication Day 4: Transforming Grief

Welcome!