Only the Purest Love will Change the Messages

Yesterday I was reminded of how much we all want to be loved, financially free, and connected to humanity and the world in a deep and profound way. When we do not have this, we suffer greatly.

Recently I was in Vancouver's Downtown Eastside, an area known for its devastating opioid epidemic. To enter the Vancouver Radio Co-op, we asked those camped in the doorway to allow us to pass. They politely moved out of the way, while they continued preparing their drugs. 

Wikipedia.com
As I thought about their lives, wondering how did they get there, two realizations came to me. This group has no pretense or facade. To some extent, they have resigned themselves to the totality of a pain that is visible, all-consuming and raw. They yearn for relief from that relentless agony, and will do anything, but they do not pretend that they are not in pain. 

The second realization was a huge surge of profound and unabashed gratitude towards Dr and Master Sha, spiritual teacher, world-renown healer, humanitarian, and transformation leader, for relentlessly seeking ways to relieve the pain and suffering of humanity. That quest led him on a path of discovery and connection to the Tao (Source) as a Source Channel that enabled him for many years to offer karma cleansing services. My gratitude to Master Sha goes very deep for I know that without those karma cleansing services, my pain could and probably would be raw and unrelenting. Others before me have said many times, "there, but for the grace of God, go I." I know this to be true. 

ID 59872527 © Monkey Business Images | Dreamstime.com
Yesterday afternoon, I spoke with client at the opposite end of the spectrum from the addicts in the Downtown Eastside. This person has a tightly woven facade of health, wealth, friends and family, but in the heart, the ache -- the emptiness, lack of love, lack of connection, lack of worth -- is very, very deep. While the addicts will do anything to relief their pain, this person expected great transformation with very little effort. This person will do anything to keep up the facade and run as far away as possible from the ache in his/her heart.

How do you help them? How do you help one find hope again and the other to awaken to the reality of their situation? LOVE. Everyone and everything needs love. It is really THE WAY to relieve all suffering. 
 
Reading Dr Peter Hudoba's book, Shen Medicine: Changing Messages of Illness to Health as Told by a Neurosurgeon, I'm gaining a deeper understanding of the significance of "Changing Messages of Illness to Health ..." No amount of drugs will change the message. No amount of wealth will change the message. Only the purest love will change the message. 

I invite you to join Dr Hudoba on Feb 16 & 17 for his first Shen Medicine Workshop. After the radio interview, Dr Peter Hudoba stopped at Master Sha Tao Centre, Vancouver, and immediately offered two powerful soul song blessings that lit up the Center. This is what each of us needs to heal the ache in our hearts. This is the pure love that will go deep into the cellular matter and into the tiniest spaces to transform the messages of illness to health. 


I hope you join Doctor, Professor, Researcher, Neurosurgeon, Shen Healer, and one of the greatest healers of our time, Peter Hudoba, M.D., for for two days of profound message healing with Shen Medicine.

Register: https://www.drsha.com/events/smph-van-feb16/
Info: 778-379-9920

#PureHeart, #EnlightenedBeing, #PeterHudobaMD, #ShenMedicine, #MessageofHealing, #HealtheMessage

Comments

  1. What a beautiful piece, Master Ximena. It is so true. When we remove all the messages of pain, of poverty, lonliness or any form of suffering, all that remians is LOVE. That is the truth of who were are, and from whence we came. Source pure love is the answer. I am so excited to learn more at Dr. Hudoba's workshop. Thank you for your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mahalo Master Ximena for this blog. Just recently I saw my beloved nephew, my favorite nephew withering away as he is now addicted to heroine. It has now come to a point that his parents are allowing me to be active to create a solution. I didnʻt know what to do before. Now I have a team that will do something about this and everyone else who will come to our doors for support. Your article is another hōʻailona (spiritual sign) of the work we need to do. I truly believe that loves melts all blockages. I truly believe this is THE WAY for the world. I missed this workshop but I will stay in tune with Dr & Master Hudoba. Thank you so much. Malia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aloha and Mahalo Master Malia. Thank you for sharing the painful condition that your nephew finds himself in. I strongly believe that Tao Calligraphy, Tao Treasures and Tao Chang will be key in helping addicts heal the deep, gnawing ache in their hearts. Only pure Divine Love can fill that void and bring light where there is so much darkness. Thank you for helping him and others to find their way back to the light, to wholeness, and love. Please let me know how you proceed and if I can support you in any way.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today I Walked Two Miles!

Welcome!

Soul Communication Day 4: Transforming Grief