My evenings gently close the day ...


Jan 4 - On the days when I wake up and get outside by 6:30 am, my days flow smoothly. I accomplish a lot, with big projects completed before noon, meals at regular times, and my evenings gently closing the day rather than a mad rush to finish projects.

What to do with this insight? Simple. Form the habit of getting up and out by 6:30am. To succeed, I am applying Tao healing wisdom and Tao techniques to overcome blockages that surface during this transition from old messages to new messages and new way of being -- night owl to early riser.

Starting tomorrow morning, I will use the Forgiveness Practice in Dr and Master Sha's books to clear any thoughts that block me from getting out by 6:30 am. If you are not a student of Master Sha, use any practice. I read an article by someone who uses “Let’s go” as his mantra. It works for him! 

Is there a spiritual practice that you use to gain inner strength? Use it now to help you transform the messages that divert you from healing, transforming or manifesting what you seek. Old messages can have deep, deep roots that require more than your or my effort to be free of them. 

For me, Master Sha’s Forgiveness Practice, from his book, Greatest Forgiveness, is one of the greatest gifts to humanity. It can quickly soften the grip that old messages have on us. 

Lali Sakuntala Singh, ayurvedic practitioner in California, shared a powerful insight. “We have made these messages our habit, mindset and even our lifestyle. These old messages bring stress, struggle ... sickness and so much more.” She’s right. Over time, we believe and align with the old messages. Now we need to use everything at our disposal to transform the old messages so we experience better health, more happiness, greater love and compassion in our hearts. 

Share your insights, practices and journey. Remember “I have the power to heal myself. You have the power to heal yourself. Together, we have the power to heal the world," shared by Dr and Master Sha.

Photo: Enjoy the view at sunset from the top of Russian Hill on Lombard St across to Telegraph Hill with Coit Tower.

With love and light, 


Ximena Gavino
Certified Master Teacher of Tao Academy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today I Walked Two Miles!

Soul Communication Day 4: Transforming Grief

Welcome!