Do it anyways!


On January 3rd at lunchtime, I walked the crookedest street in San Francisco - Lombard St. It had been my intention to do it at sunrise but my old thinking kicked in this morning and erased any thoughts of my plan and commitment to transform from a night owl to an early riser!

Recently, I suggested to a good friend that she record the ocean and the sound of the waves, and take pictures of the birds to save as a screen saver. Why? We need these visual cues to remind us that we are creating new messages of a new outcome in our life or we run the risk of the deeply embedded old messages hijacking our efforts to live a healthier and happier life.

We were born with the old messages. Transforming them will take committed and focused effort. This is why it’s important to choose one thing and put all your energy into transforming it. Dr and Master Sha, world-renowned healer, humanitarian, and New York Times best selling author, teaches “You heal one, you heal all.” 

As we set out to bring more joy, or be more unconditional in our service, or connect more with Mother Earth, or transform from night owl to an early riser, we will encounter blockages or old messages. Do it anyways. Don’t let anyone, including yourself, or anything stop you from living your dreams, aspirations, and truly from the heart. 

I’ll leave you with one of the first teachings I learned from Master Sha, 

I have the power to heal myself. 
You have the power to heal yourself. 
Together, we have the power to heal the world.

With love and light,

Ximena Gavino
Certified Master Teacher of Tao Academy 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today I Walked Two Miles!

Soul Communication Day 4: Transforming Grief

Welcome!