We can start anew, fresh and in alignment with the universe ...


Success and failure happen at the same time," is one of Dr and Master Sha’s core teachings. Today, I lost my early riser status and gained a deep insight into the art of healing and transformation. When the alarm when off, I went back to sleep. My body needed rest after six days of emptying closets, kitchen cabinets, drawers, plus a day of travel and teaching. That's the human perspective. Tao wisdom explains this as being flooded by negative messages. In my case, the messages were of fatigue, pain, cold weather, and more.

My good fortunate was remembering the several experiences of perfect alignment last week and recalling what had occurred on those days. It prompted me to try to jump back into that flow. It worked!

As I write this, I realize that through Tao practices all of us can drop into that perfect flow at any time. We have the capacity to start over at any time and land in our desired flow. This is the art of healing and transformation. In every moment, we can start anew, fresh, and in alignment with the universe or universal life force within us and around us.

I am learning to do it by applying Master Sha’s simple yet powerful Tao teachings and practices about transforming negative messages. Focus on the end results, but don't be attached to the outcome. Use the practices, clear the blockages, and help others along the way.

How do I transform negative messages -- Forgiveness Practice. The more sincere we can be in our request for forgiveness, the more likely the other person will truly forgive us. The more unconditional we are in offering forgiveness to others, the more quickly, we will experience inner joy and inner peace. It is in these states of inner peace that we can reconnect with ‘the flow.’ It’s that simple!

There are many examples of forgiveness practices taught by different traditions. Start with them. If you would like to go deeper in your forgiveness practice, I'm happy to support you. I can also share Master Sha's Forgiveness Practice to help you be healthier, happier, more joyful, more connected, more loving, and more loved today and everyday.

I would love to hear about your experiences with reconnecting with the flow on your healing and transformation journey or any other feedback on these posts.
With love and gratitude,
Ximena Gavino
Certified Master Teacher of the Tao Academy
#flow #intheflow #transformation #earlyriser #forgiveness #forgivenesspractice #happier #healthier #healing #universallifeforce


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today I Walked Two Miles!

Soul Communication Day 4: Transforming Grief

Welcome!